EDI Connector for Acumatica
Manage EDI transactions and merge data in your Acumatica dashboard.
If you run Acumatica, merging your EDI transactions into it delivers real advantages. With our Lingo software integrated into your Acumatica dashboard, it’s easy to enjoy seamless, error-free order processing.
With Lingo and Acumatica working together, many documents are automatically generated, included Sales Orders and Invoices. If necessary, a new customer account will be created, too. You can also make shipping easier by enabling a direct connection to FedEx, UPS, and OnTrac to create labels.
In Lingo, mapping is constantly updated, while our built-in validation checks help ensure compliance by alerting you if fields are incomplete. You’ll handle everything in the Acumatica dashboard you already know — no need to add another portal or learn how to use a new interface.
- Integrated into the Acumatica user interface — a 100% embedded extension
- Unlimited EDI document processing
- No user-based fees
- Adherence to international EDI file standards X12 and EDIFACT
- Follows EDI document exchange communication protocols VAN, AS2, FTP, SFTP, etc.
- Ensures compliance with trading partners
- Secure — no outside or open web services
- EDI Send and Receipt Acknowledgement runs through Acumatica
- Omnichannel models
- Award-winning customer support team for application, integration and implementation assistance
Acumatica and Lingo. They work together so efficiently, it’s like they share a cubicle.