• Author

Barbara H
    Participant

I received a notification that my order acknowledgement report has not yet been sent out to my trading partner. I need help executing this.

Stas

Ok Barbara, what are you having trouble with?

Barbara H
    Participant

We received a purchase order in which the vendor item was missing, but now we have a vendor item. Can you please guide us to add vendor item in Lingo.
    Error shows “Line# 0001 Vendor Item Number is required”.

Now, BI Worldwide has updated vendor item in there system. But still its showing the same error to us because there is no vendor item yet and it is unable to process the order.

Can you please help us to resolve the issue.

Stas

Should be an easy fix. The first step is to add this item to your LINGO Item/Carton Maintenance table. The easiest way to do this is from your Order since there’s only one item to add. Please see instructions below. If you require our assistance with any of the steps involved in this process, feel free to give us a call. Please keep in mind that there is an Order Acknowledgment open in your Outbox that will need to be deleted before you do any of these steps.

This last step will add your items to Lingo and reprocess the item on the Order. Hope this helps.

Stas

Thanks Stas, that worked.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.