THIS WEBSITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL INDICATE THAT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROMPTLY EXIT AND DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- Restrictions on Use All pages within this Website and any material made available for download (collectively the “Website”) are the property of eZCom, Inc. (“eZCom” or “EZCOM”) and/or its affiliates. The Website is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of eZCom. The Website is for your own personal, non-commercial use. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements. If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, your authorization to use this Website shall immediately terminate. Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by eZCom.
- Trademark Notice eZCom is the trademark or registered trademark of eZCom in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Website are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
- THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES. EZCOM, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE, WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT EZCOM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE, WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. Although EZCOM attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Website, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Website. It is possible that the Website could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Website by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform eZCom so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Website may be changed or updated without notice.
- Links or Pointers to Third Party Sites eZCom makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access though this Website. When you access a non-eZCom website, please understand that it is independent from eZCom, and that eZCom has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-eZCom website does not mean that eZCom endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. Use of a third party website is entirely at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
- Choice of Law and Venue These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the State of California and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to these Terms and Conditions submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Orange in the State of California, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorney fees. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between eZCom and you pertaining to the subject matter of this Agreement. In its sole discretion, eZCom may modify these Terms and Conditions by posting the revised version on this Site. Any amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted to our Website and will take effect when posted. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant to eZCom that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.